Arena board is an extruded virgin HDPE copolymer. It is designed for interior applications that require a product with high gloss finish, consistent color and a range of gauges and dimensions.
Stocked in White, in thicknesses of .11”and .22”, sheet sizes 4’ x 8’ and 4’ x 10’
Stocked in Black, in ¼” 4’ x 8’
- Chute Liners
- Indoor hockey rinks
- Custom plastic fabrications
- Commercial, industrial and agricultural applications
Custom colors, thickness and widths are available, as is roll stock (minimum quantities apply)
Contact Northern Plastics today for the products and applications that are right for you.
Features & Benefits:
- High gloss for aesthetic applications
- Impervious to most chemicals and solvents, easy to clean
- Class one / Class A flame spread rating (ASTM D3086 - 90a, available upon request)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency approved for use in federally inspected facilities
- Weldable for custom fabrication applications