NorthaneTM PFP-75D is a high specific gravity pulp friendly product specifically designed and developed to replace UHMW wear products found in most mills today.
NorthaneTM PFP-75D dissolves in the Kraft process and has been modified to bring its coefficient of friction as close to UHMW as possible to avoid overloading existing drive systems.
PFP-75D is available in several Chanex profiles, wearstrip, flyte shapes, and sheet.
Contact Northern Plastics today for the products and applications that are right for you.
Features & Benefits:
- Digestible in the Kraft cooking process
- Specific gravity of greater than one
- Good wear characteristics
- Compatible with most common lubricants
- Dimensionally stable
- Impact and Abrasion resistant