Northex polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) high molecular weight polymer (often referred to as "Teflon") is one of the most versatile plastics known and is useful for a large range of products and applications where other materials will not perform adequately.
Northern Plastics stocks PTFE products in rod and sheet form. Tubes and Specialty Grades such as Glass-Filled are available by special order. Sold in stock shapes or made-to-order parts.
See Product Brochure for details.
Contact our Sales Department for product availability or for a quote on your specific needs
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent heat resistance – up to 500oF
- Low friction coefficient
- Excellent resistance to solvents and chemical agents
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Excellent anti-adhesiveness
- Non-toxic – Virgin Grade is FDA Approved