NorthexTM Sanalite is an off-white cutting board material with a surface that is easy on cutting blades. Sanalite is used in a wide array of applications — from home use to commercial food preparation.
Stock sheet sizes: ¼” x 48" x 96" and ½”, ¾”, and 1” in 48" x 120"
Sold in full sheets only
Fabrication & custom cutting available upon request
Contact Northern Plastics today for the products and applications that are right for you.
Features & Benefits:
- NSF certified under Standard 02
- Meets FDA Regulation 21CFR171520 Item 2.1
- USDA compliant and Ag Canada approved
- Pebbled surface resists acids and chemicals
- Light-weight and easy to clean
- No moisture absorption
Industries & Applications:
- Food processing
- Deli counter tops
- Dough boards
- Drip trays
- Splash shields