Northern Plastics' UHMW Roller Lugs are ideal for lug transfers with even-ending and cross-over rolls. The UHMW roller rotates on a pin, reducing friction to improve proper ending on lumber lines.
Lug chains equipped with our large diameter roller lugs can tolerate more misalignment than conventional pipe lugs and still maintain superior performance on the cross-over rolls.
Both Snap-On (Patented) and Standard rollers and pin styles are available in many common sizes (see Brochure). Custom sizes are available. Several types are also available in cast NorthaneTM for pulp-friendly applications.
See Technical Information link above, for dimensions.
Contact Northern Plastics today for the products and applications that are right for you.
Snap-On Roller Lug Features & Benefits:
- No snap ring or weld washer retainer required
- No areas for pitch to build up
- Large flat surface for return
- Installs with a "snap" with a dead-blow hammer
Standard Roller Lug Features & Benefits:
- LU33-R Roller / LU33-P Pin Fits 81X and double pitch roller chain
- LU33-R also Available in Pulp-Friendly Urethane
- Rollers are easily fastened to the pin with a recessed snap ring